Sunday 29 May 2011

Friends that are new...

Saturday is my rostered day on at Soul. The Gaye Evans Gallery resides inside the walls of Soul and shares room with nine others. Saturday has become a rather special day for me with word of mouth invites going out to people to call in and say Hi. Most of us on this tiny Island are flat out 24/7 so to have a whole day where I'm placed and must remain, is a bonus. One visitor last Saturday was Elizabeth Nowell. She was (im)patiently waiting for the plane to fly in, bringing her husband Rob. I later watched them drive past and she looked very happy. I'm writing about Elizabeth because she is always incredibly positive and encouraging. And also, I've been trying to follow her on her blog and I think I've succeeded! Hah. And is it true that the last post you published was in DECEMBER! Get on with it girl. I haven't any new pictures to upload which is pretty shameful but I've had a great idea. Yep. Another one. I'm going to cruise around Norfolk, taking photos of the things that have inspired me to paint and maybe, upload a photo of the painting also, so you can compare the two. Hmm. That's a whole new thought.

1 comment:

  1. Love this new Blog and isn't that 'redBubble' thingo a great way to display your beautiful artwork.Just love the orange roses.....

    ReplyDelete