Monday 2 May 2011

What's On?

So now you can see that we're moving along smartly. Most of the walls are painted and the front verandah is moving along at pace. We each have a wall space of our own and then we share four smaller rooms. The photo of the black and white drawings are one of my walls with the gorgeous card cabinet that I found and David altered to suit my purposes. Isn't it just great. It's been fabulous to have everyone working together.  We're still very new and polite with each other. It will be interesting to see whether we degenerate into the last hour of a children's party by this time next year! Hah. Fun. If anyone would like to email me to tell me how to make my blog more interesting, then please do so. My email is on this thing somewhere. Maybe I'd better help. It's goodevansnorfolk@gmail.com. Call me!

No comments:

Post a Comment