Monday 2 May 2011

Roll Over Red Rover



Well, I've tried very hard to move my Studio 123 blog over to my (soon to be) lovely and new Gaye Evans Gallery blog. It didn't work. I've also written a very newsy blog that's taken off into cyberspace somewhere so I'll have to start again. My gorgeous little gallery at Studio 123 has momentarily gone off air and I've moved myself and my art to Soul. What is Soul? It's a gathering of artists at the old Smithy's building at the Hospital Corner, Norfolk Island.  Ten creative souls have decided that if two heads are better than one, then ten is just awesome. We've been painting and polishing and last Saturday we had a soft opening. I'm still trying to work out what that means, but anyway, we've done it. An official opening is set for (maybe) 14 May. That's with a bit of luck and a fair breeze because some of us are still waiting for orders to fly in from Australia. And now, I will try to share some photos with you. It's very important for you to have a look at the linked blogs (once I work out how to get them on here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment